- Commercial Investment Properties,
- Owner Occupied Commercial and Industrial Premises – Offices, Factories and Warehouses,
- Retail Businesses, with or without living accommodation including Nursing and Care Homes, Children’s Nurseries, Sub Post Offices, Pubs, Hotels and Restaurants, Retail Shops etc
- Bridging Loans, normally from 3 – 12 months, residential and commercial,
- Property Development Finance, including new builds, single units and larger projects.
- Residential Investment Properties including Houses in Multiple Occupation,
Variable rates from 2% over Bank Base Rate.
Fixed Rates of 2,3,5 and even 10 years available upon request.
Repayment Periods up to 25 years.
Capital and Interest Repayment Mortgages, part interest only also available.
Fees charged on Commercial Mortgage applications on a case by case basis.
We obtain all necessary information from the clients at the earliest opportunity to present a comprehensive case for consideration by the most appropriate funders. Unlike residential mortgages, decisions are not computer generated but judged by a banking professional with the experience and qualifications necessary to assess the merits of the proposition and make a balanced judgement.
Very often a site visit will be carried out by the lender and their appointed surveyors to add further weight to the application, and Mortgages Together act as mediators at all stages of the application and underwriting process.
The key factor in agreeing whether to support a commercial mortgage application lies in the level of profit being produced by the business or property under consideration and we pride ourselves in our ability to analyse and present accounting information to a possible funder in a manner that enables a quick and accurate assessment to be reached.
Please note that most forms of Buy-To-Let mortgage and most forms of Bridging finance are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
NOTE – YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
You may also be interested in Loan Protection and Insurance.